Benefits of Membership
Why bank when you can credit union?
As a member, you are entitled to vote on policies, elect board members and voice your opinions in the running of our Credit Union at the Annual General Meeting, since you actually own a part of Kawartha Credit Union!
At Kawartha Credit Union, you’ll find all of the financial products and services you need, when you need them, including:
- Chequing/savings accounts with varying interest rates and fees
- Breakfree accounts for younger members
- Loans, lines of credit and mortgages with flexible repayment plans to suit your lifestyle
- Investment vehicles (RRSPs, GICs, TFSAs, mutual funds*, and more)
- Packaged services for students and businesses
- Monthly savings specials offering competitive rates
- Internet, mobile and telephone banking for your convenience
- Flat fee packages
- U.S. $ savings
- Automatic Investment Program
- Access to hundreds of ATMs through the Exchange Network
- CHIP debit cards
- Full service inter-branch banking at all of our branches...no matter where your account is held!
We are committed to providing an unparalleled banking experience by emphasizing value, service and simplicity. In addition, we give back to the communities we serve through our Community Involvement Program. To date, we have donated over $1.8 million to the causes that matter most to our members...those that make a real difference in peoples’ lives.*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc.
We are also pleased to give back to our members with the added value of Affinity Shares. The more business you do with us, the more you get back in Affinity Shares. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for your business! It pays to bank at Kawartha Credit Union! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.