Travel Insurance Program
Whether you’re a world traveller or off on a quick weekend getaway, you’ll want to protect yourself with travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free trip. Choose from a selection of options that make sense for you.
Emergency Hospital and Medical:
• Up to $5 million for emergency treatment of an injury or sickness.
• Up to $3,000 for treatment of a dental injury, and up to $500 for relief of acute dental pain from other causes.
• Up to $3,000 to transport a family member or close friend to your bedside if you are hospitalized, plus up to $1,000 for out-of-pocket expenses incurred by that family member or friend.
• The cost to return an accompanying family member home, when necessary – minor children may also be escorted.
• Emergency medical evacuation via air ambulance to a hospital in your province when necessary.
Optional add-ons include Trip Cancellation and Interuption, Baggage Loss, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Flight Accident Insurance.
Single Trip or Multi-trip Options:
You can purchase coverage for a single trip or any of the following convenient multi-trip plans: 8, 15, 35, 60 or 105 days.
Take Flight Plan:
Take Flight provides affordable, comprehensive benefits for Canadians aged 60 and older who travel anywhere in the world for an extended trip. The ideal travel insurance plan for Snowbirds.