Our All-In-One mortgage is a re-advanceable mortgage that uses property as security and secures one or more loan agreements over this collateral mortgage charge. You can use the equity in your home for one or more loans.
You can even move some of your mortgage into a home equity line of credit, paying as little as the monthly interest.
A residential All-In-One Mortgage is:
- a collateral mortgage that is re-advanceable
- available for residential and investment properties
- available with fixed or variable rates
- available with 6-month to 5-year terms
- available with weekly (accelerated or non-accelerated), bi-weekly (accelerated or non-accelerated), monthly, and semi-monthly payment schedules
- available with pre-approvals and creditor insurance
The option to re-advance makes our All-In-One Mortgage a powerful financial planning tool. Re-advance the money paid toward your principal and as property values rise and the outstanding balance of your mortgage goes down, your borrowing power increases, allowing you to attach new loan products (like term loans, or a Home Equity Line of Credit) to your existing All-In-One Mortgage without paying additional fees. To do so, you will have to qualify for the additional funds and the collateral charge may have to be registered for a sufficiently higher amount.